Sunday, January 15, 2012

Quality Customer Service from TTI

Quality customer service from Wayne Hill of .

The story:

Recently, while ripping a 2x4 for trim on the back of my office, the motor for my table saw caught on fire. My 6 year old son was supervising from the side of the saw and pointed out that the thing was on fire. Though it created a lot of smoke, it seemed to be a minor electrical fire in the motor housing itself. I was able to blow it out after several attempts. Obviously this meant the motor was shot!

I visited the manufacturer's website and sent an email asking if there had bee


A couple of hours later I received a request for my phone number and address. By 7:15 am the next morning, I had been contacted by Wayne Hill asking if he could inspect and replace my saw! By that evening, after working out logistics, Wayne Hill emailed me to say that I could swing by my local Home Depot and pick up my brand new RIGID R4510 saw. All I had to do was package up my old saw and they would have FedEx pick it up to send it back to their home office in South Carolina.n any recalls or anything of that sort on this particular model of portable table saw. I also asked where I could purchase a replacement motor for my saw.

It was truly refreshing to see Wayne's amazingly quick and extraordinary customer service. He did not have to do this, but in doing so he has gained a loyal supporter of TTI's products. It is so refreshing to see a company willing to stand behind their products beyo

nd standard expectations. When it comes to purchasing my next tool, I will be drawn to the brands associated with .

No comments:

Post a Comment